welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

18.6.10

korean paper goods love

love

Sorry to be posting so many images in one post, but I just can't help but swoon over all these gorgeous paper goods, Koreans really know how to make sweet, beautiful stationary. And their prices arn't to bad either. *sigh* Really how awesome is deco tape! I know everyone loves it, whoever came up with that idea was genius.

All images from nothing elegant.

11 comments:

Miss Claire said...

Ohhhhh...! So pretty!

Chic Mother and Baby said...

I LOVE IT. Thanks for sharing this! xx

Cocoa Chu Chu said...

they are so pretty! i'm a sucker for cute stationary!!

Color Collective said...

fabulous!! can't wait to go explore this shop!

Christine said...

I love the deco tape and the envelopes. Have a great weekend!

Cassandra Dias said...

Omg that tape makes everything so pretty! I love these photos :)

Emma Fourie said...

wow so amazing ~ im such a freak for paper so there are never too many images! great find :)

x

See Me Everywhere said...

Absolutely adore this post! Everything on there is my favourite :)

x

Alexia said...

I love this. The colors are so great.

Anastasia said...

oh wow!! thanks for the link...now im going to be naughty and spend big!!

Anonymous said...

Indeed. The Korean and Japanese make such lust worthy tapes and stationaries. There's another one you'll surely love.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyTape?ref=seller_info