welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

14.5.09

Smashing design

I like this idea, of challenging the way we see things, by breaking an imaging apart, smashing it into pieces, making photography become something more graphic and abstract. Its also like looking at an image through one of those funny glass kaleidoscope things, with the glass on many angles.

A few clever examples.

Photobucket

Kaloian Toshev


Photobucket

Studio K



Photobucket
Alexis Marcou


Photobucket
Herman Lee


Photobucket

Kliment Kalchev

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the one with the panda. They seem to become very popular art subjects. My friend Lea did some lovely illustrations of a panda in a birch tree forest.