welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

17.12.08

ADVENT CALENDAR BLOG- DAY 17

Today's advent number was designed by Ruby of Hey Chica. Ruby is even selling her advent number as an aceo, if you'd like to grab a copy to keep :)

I chose to feature another of Ruby's collages. This pretty bird aceo. I do love birds, I am going to do a bird theme this Christmas. We already have lots of bird nests and cages on our stick Christmas tree and I am making a bird nest cake and bird gingerbread cookies.


Hey Chica also sells some great vintage bits like old button packs and dress patterns. Which I do love.
Thanks again Ruby for your wonderful collaged number. Stay tuned for more amazing advent numbers. And if anyone is interested in taking part in the grand finale number 24. Please contact me.

No comments: