welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

7.12.07

Advent calendar blog- DAY 7

I'm starting a new job at a clothing store called Cotton On in about a week. We had the induction today, i had to travel 2 hours just to fill in some forms, how frustrating! But they gave us 25% off discount cards!! YAY!

Todays item:
This is a gorgeous screen print which reads, "This bell will ring when from nothing something comes, this bell will ring when we dream a dream of good."
I think this would be lovely for wedding invitations. But it is sold as a large print for $500!! hmm that'd be rather expensive wedding invites.
It is by Robert Ryan, he also sells some other more affordable prints too.
And because I can't confine myself to showing you just one of his pieces I just had to share these gorgeously, stunning Christmas shop window displays he designed.


Oh and how cool is this book cover design??

No comments: