welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

25.11.07

Zines

I love zines, they are cheap and creative and great way to get people interested in your work. Here are a few of the best zines on etsy. I'd love to make my own sometime. They would also make cool stocking stuffers :)




Obsessive Consumption What Did You Buy Today April 2007 Zine, $4, by Kate Consumption




Made and Unmade, $6 from shannon gerard





Scribble Faster 2 - The Mix Tape zine, $2 by Soft Mechanics



Girl Swirl Zine 13, $5 by My My



The Suicidal Dog by Georgene Smith Goodin and illustrated by Robert Goodin, $3 by Nidoog




Elvis Was A Hero To Most Zine, $8, by Hooked Blog




Who What Where When Why (I Think I Love You) volume 2, $3 by lexacto


Dingbat, Issue 1, $3 by Heroes and Criminals Press


The Laborer and the Nightingale, $3 by lexacto



Toy camera zine, $2.20 by anongrrl
The Lonely Seagull Magazine $10, by Aviary press
Bonbon a Book of Imaginary Sweets, has been sold but i do love it, from Sugar Cookie

Oh and if you are interested here is a video in how to make zines.

No comments: