welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

22.11.07

Christmas is Coming- part 3

Image courtesy of Marmee Craft

{{PART 3}}

STOCKINGS
One of my favourite parts of Christmas is stockings. There is something really exciting about waking up early to discover a stocking full of fun little trinkets and chocolates. So here are some of my fav stockings on the web
For those of you who signed the 'handmade pledge' here are the handmade ones:
THE SWANKY STOCKING - Harlequin - Fabulous, Oversized for $48 by LEquipeBoutique
Polka Dot Christmas Stocking, $38, by jump up and down
Flocked Victorian Christmas Stocking, $40, by Decorative Instincts

Red and Green Christmas Stocking, $10, by maureen wilson
Betty Who Felt Christmas Stocking, $24, by Miss Mosh
Pink Polka Dot Stocking, $35, by The Velvet Rabbit Colorblast Christmas Stocking, $20 by fernfiddlehead
Bring on the Bling Christmas Stockings, $7.50, by Catirina Bonet Designs
Flocked Mary Jane Stocking, $ 15, by Ashley Design

Christmas Stocking - Lisabeth, $34.95, by Good Fortune Living


Santa Clause Stocking, 10 EUR by kaynjay


And from Free People:
these look so warm and cosy, I wouldn't mind wearing them.




And after finishing this I stubbled apon this etsy seller, LeLis, she makes gorgeous, delicate stockings, but has made no sales yet, so please look at her shop , all stockings $20.



2 comments:

Helen Krummenacker said...

Fantastic stockings! And you asked about stocking stuffers on the Etsy forums, so let me link your readers to the $15 and under section of my shop. And yes, I ship internationally.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5247276§ion_id=5173737

Ashley G said...

Thanks for featuring one of my stockings! More of my stockings should be on my etsy page soon.

Happy Holidays!
AshleyDesign
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5219896