welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

22.11.09

Princess Revealed

once
"I feel it"
once
"I know it’s there."
once
"Restless night"
once
"Sensitive Skin"


The 'Once Upon' opening was a great night, I got to meet lots of lovely artists and the work was just amazing! For those of you who couldn't make it here are my final artworks, finally revealed.
Two have sold. But the final two are still available for sale along with many other beautiful artworks on the once upon website. More pics from the night still to come.

4 comments:

Bianca Cash said...

especially love the 2nd one!! lovely work

PseudoRhys said...

beautiful work. it was great to see it in the flesh on thursday :)

Caylee Pugh said...

Completely beautiful, the third one amazes me. Great job!

Bec Winnel said...

ur pieces are amazing! I especially love the last one :) xoxox