welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

20.2.09

Lost and found

I just thought I'd spread the love and share some cute little etsy finds.

A lovely little purse, I love the shape, its rather unique and unexpected, and the detailing is wonderful. From Come Day Go Day


This gorgeous original drawing has been applied to a block and will arrive with a single feather in a cute tea bag that has coffee rings. What a gorgeous gift this would make! From A Tea Leaf



This kitty is so adorable, from Abigail Brown I love its little patches



I have a real thing for paper goods. This journal so whimsical and beautiful. I love the feather illustration. From Celestefrittata this Itallian girl also makes gorgeous mail bags. Be sure to check this shop out.


1 comment:

My name is Andrea said...

I just LOVE your Etsy finds! I'm going to go check out their shops. And your too!