welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

6.2.09

its all about the lights

Merry Go round- this years girl

strangepowers- yyellowbird
looking glass- m kendall


this seems to be a growing trend among bright young photographers.
Its a little technique, which in some cases has been faked called, Bokeh, and according to the ye all knowing wiki is derived from Japanese, a noun boke 暈け, meaning "blurred or fuzzy" , it is a photographic term referring to the appearance of out-of-focus areas in an image produced by a camera lens using a shallow depth of field.

I think its quite nostalgic, its like squinting at lights.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More lovely photos! Very good picks.

AND! I have tagged you Tabitha - come have a look at my blog to see your "task"!

jojo said...

could i buy handbag in this website?
I like Gucci the hdandbag, but now i'm a student, bought the quality handbag too to be expensive for me , so I wanted found a online website sell Replica Handbag from china, a chinese friend share me a link.., i visited and like a handbag on the website, link is http://www.good-handbag.com, am frist buy handbag replica handbag, buy or not buy, can you tell me?