welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

26.11.08

Water colour/ collage, shapes

These are a variety of work, with a similar feel of colour and shape. I really like this style, especially the work of James Gulliver Hancock








Above, Some stunning works by James Gulliver Hancock, a very talented Aussie, that we should keep an eye on. And now I know how did the Lenka cover and the ABC ad. Both of which caught my attention.


The background for boompa


System classification from cake work shop


Sunny afternoon from cake work shop



Sampler Limited Edition, by Betsy Walton


Paper Airplanes by Betsy Walton


I love these styles. A mix of collage and water colour. Gorgeous colours, and beautiful shapes.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love James's work and I just discovered cakework shops work yesterday! Julia Pott is another artist with a similar "relaxed" style that I love.
Vanessa

tabitha said...

I love Julia Pott's work too :)