welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

13.7.08

Spring is coming

This post is only really relevant to those of us in the southern hemisphere.
I'm absolutely freezing, and still wearing many layers, but I have noticed the shops are already gearing up for spring. And the look for spring is frilly skirts, light floral dresses and blouses, belted volume and denim.

I made a little collage on polyvore, to give you a sense of the up coming spring trends. if you are keen to know more about spring fashion trends visit fashion-era, they go through the trends in more detail.



And a few etsy finds to get you in the mood for spring things.

Photobucket

(1) Pip the pony, lino pendant- Betty Jo Designs
(2)Birds paper negative- Beard and Howell
(3)Droplets- Clever nettle
(4)Blue bird wedding cake topper - Middleburg

No comments: