welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

13.1.08

Vintage Kitchen

I was looking at some other peoples favourites on etsy the other day, and came across lots of new interesting things I hadn't seen before. Here are a few that got my attention:

They all fit with a vintage kitchen theme too.

Jam Tart Oil on Canvas with Fabric, by maizie jane
silverware, letterpress coasters, by papered together
Thanks Cards 2 Pack, by oh my cavalier
KITTY CAT RECIPE CARDS set of ten, with shopping list by boygirlparty, original art illustrations kitchen cooking baking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute things! I love etsy and could sit on the computer for hours, it is so inspiring! Your blog was part of that for me today!