welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

26.1.10

Bunny love

bunnybikki
Bunny biscuits from Unicorn diaries


bunny tea
Tea for two, from Vintage Portalen



bunnygirl
Good Morning bunny by Nery Soul


bunny
This guy is soo adorable, I want one!


I did a bit of bunny research for my bunny in a tea cup, and now I'm in love with rabbits, they are just so adorably cute. So be warned, more rabbit inspired works may follow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable and cute. Rabbits make excellent pets too!
I had a lovely rabbit called Tristan who would come to the back door when I called his name. Unfortunately little Tristan had burrowed his way into the wrong garden..enough said!
Love your pictures :)
Jenny (jjbd on Twitter)

sodapop DESIGN said...

so cute! and I love the teapot. thank you for make me smile ;)

Jennifer Katherine said...

Veeery sweet :)