welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

7.6.10

Alice in Wonderland inspired cards

alice

I just finished creating this fun digital card set inspired by 'Alice in Wonderland'. It' s sort of my own crazy interpretation of Alice in Wonderland, using vintage ephemera.

In other news, for those of you who received my first ever e-newsletter and entered my little comp, I have drawn the winner, and its... Kylie Barr! congrats :)

If you didn't get my newsletter, and your interested in receiving them in the future, you can sign up here. I'll make them as fun and spam free as possible.

6 comments:

rejenerate said...

Hi Tabi - I am loooving your new shop! I did a little post about your collage sheets on my blog x

http://rejenerate.blogspot.com/2010/06/love-tabitha-emma.html

Unknown said...

wow these are really lovely. I love how they aren't the usual Alice things seen before. Vintage graphic Alice was such a neat idea!

green ink said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! :)

Unknown said...

I love the bunny one! so cute! xx
http://sarahlovesdrawing.blogspot.com

Emma Fourie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them all ~ I adore all your collages, you have such a sweet style ~ they ALWAYS inspire me :)

x

soph // and other things said...

These are fantastic! Great job :)