welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

13.4.10

Fontopoly

fontopoly

This was my favourite artwork from the Go Font Ureself exhibition last month in Sydney, I wanted to find a picture of it to share, and just today came across it on welovetypography, this incredibly clever typographic piece is by the most amazing Timba Smits, an Aussie designer.
It really appealed to me, because I am a big fan of Timba's work, the grungy vintage style, and I love monopoly! oh and of course because I love typography.

1 comment:

lauren carney said...

tis quite the grand artwork indeed!

miss emma,
your work is simply marvellous,
and i just wanted to mosey on by and let you know,
that i think you're wonderful!

thanks for sharing your discoveries on your blog,
have fun being grand! x