welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

21.4.09

lego

Well it looks like I was right about Lego... back in October 2007, I wrote a blog on Phat! Clothing, suggesting Lego was to be an upcoming trend, well looks like I was on to something, because Lego accessories seem to be popping up about the place. It seems it hit the catwalks last year, and is now filtrating down into street fashion.

It started with Marc Jacobs..

And these Balenciaga shoes.


And now..








See more examples here


Time to go raid the old lego box!

4 comments:

Sam said...

Oooooh! Lego! I like it a lot!!! Something about those colours...have you ever seen the White Stripes video by Michel Gondry "Fell in love with a girl"? It's ALL lego. It's quite brilliant!

tabitha said...

no i havnt, ill have to check it out :)

Lightning Heart said...

oh my god
i want that camera!

tabitha said...

i know how awesome is it?? feast your eyes on these http://www.ndroo.com/blog/?p=98