welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

9.1.09

Myspace find- Kaori

I decided to start a new myspace page, as my old one was a mix of business and personal, I decided to make a strictly business page, to showcase and promote my work. Also with the new page editor 2.0, its so much easier to make your page look good, without being a genius at code.
Take a look.

While I was adding friends to my new page, I came across a lot of cool new artists and designers I hadn't seen before. I had forgotten how many cool things you could find on Myspace, if you look in the right places.

I thought I'd feature some of these people, who don't necessarily sell on etsy.

Today I'm going to share with you Kaori. A girl from Tokyo, who makes cute, quirky animal inspired pieces.
Including these quirky, yet adorable little kitties.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable brooch:)

Anonymous said...

These kitty cat brooches are cute stuff! Well spotted! You have a good eye for the unique and sweet!