welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

21.12.08

ADVENT CALENDAR BLOG- DAY 21

Today's number has been crocheted by Katie of Green Meanies. I love the effort she has put into this, it's just amazing and so original. Green Meanies, is fairly new to etsy and they haven't made any sales yet. So please take a look.



I chose to feature her lovely wool cable scarf. A perfect winter warmer, pity its summer here in Australia. I keep hearing all this talk of snow and winter from those in the northern hemisphere, hopefully one year I can go overseas and have a white Christmas.

2 comments:

Katie said...

YAY! Thanks so much! It all really looks lovely.
~Katie

Anonymous said...

Wow! That "21" is terrific!