welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

16.12.08

ADVENT CALENDAR BLOG- DAY 16

Today' s advent number was specially designed by Milly of cutiepie company
She even has a little tale behind the numeber
'i thought it would be fun to do "16" out of bday candles, as in the song and movie, "sixteen candles." (i also used 16 candles to shape the number...) '

And the featured item from cutiepie company's shop is this cute little summer treat, screen printed card.
I know its winter in Milly's end of the globe, but here in Australia, its summer, and we had an ice-cream van come up the street today playing 'green sleeves'. My mum gave my brother and I some money and we got a choc-top each.


Thanks again Milly for whipping up a wonderful 16, for the advent blog. All the numbers are filled now, so look forward to a variety of specially designed advent numbers. If anyone still wants to participate I am doing a grand finale on day 24, so if you'd like to handmake the number 24 you can email to info@tabithaemma.com and I will feature you on the day :)

No comments: