welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

15.10.08

Couture coat comp


Hello fans, friends, family, stumblers and stalkers.
I recently entered a competition to design a winter coat. The company running the competition is called 'Vaute Couture' They intend to create the winning entries into vegan and eco-conscientious coats, for the fashionably conscience vegan.

Its a great comp, and I am one of the finalists, so I would love it if you could vote for my entry :)
(It is the last one on the page)
THANK YOU!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Vegan and Vintage said...

Congratulation! hooray for vegan coats! I'm off to vote for you

Hollie xx

tabitha said...

thank you so much!

Anna said...

Just voted for you, good luck!!!

host said...

I found lots of web designs blogs. this design will display details of all the graphic designs
And it has about millions of designs.
http://www.xcavator.net