welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

26.12.07

CLOTHING SALE

I don't have time for my clothing line any more so I have taken 50% off everything

This is my second shop and I have realised I really don't have to to keep it up and since my listings expire at the end of January I decided to have a HUGE sale and get rid of it all. IM CLOSING DOWN!!

I am offering 50% off on all clothing, Most of it is size 8-10(US).
This is an amazing offer,most of these are one of a kind or have only been made 2-3 times before, so they are truely unique.
I am a fashion graduate, so I have full dressmaking, patternmaking and design skills.

Not an offer to be missed :)

Photobucket
THIS dress now just $US 27


NOTE: I sell through etsy.com, a safe secure online selling venue (similar to ebay) I accept paypal :)

No comments: