welcome to my world

TABITHA EMMA HAS MOVED, you can now find me at
tabithaemma.com/blog

Sydney designer, illustrator and collector.

31.12.07

2008: goals for the year ahead

Photobucket
(image from My Charlie Girl)


What lies ahead:
- I start my graphic design course in February
- Another year of selling on Etsy.com and expanding my range
- Hopefully we will be moving house and heading into the city
- I will probably need to find a new casual job

Goals for the year:
- To get a domain name
- Get my business more organized
- Sell and list items on etsy more often
- Learn more and develop my skills

I look forward to seeing what the year has in store, life can be so unpredictable, 2007 was a great example of that. It will be an exciting year full of changes and new things.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!

No comments: